Recipes - Sweets
Blue Stilton Ice Cream
Delicious as a refreshing summer alternative to a starter or cheese course.
- 125g Blue Stilton, crumbled
- 180ml double cream
- Finely chopped almonds or walnuts for garnish
1. Beat the Stilton and 75ml of the cream together. Whisk the remaining cream until stiff
2. Using a metal spoon, carefully fold the whipped cream into the cheese mixture. Be very gentle and do not over mix. Freeze in a plastic container.
3. Remove container from the freezer a few minutes before serving to allow ice cream to soften.
Serve as a savoury topped with finely chopped nuts and served with crackers or plain digestive biscuits